About Me

My photo
Art student and writer with a mildly unhealthy fashion obsession

Sunday, 27 March 2011

New York Rangers

Keeping it brief due to an unstable pile of homework on my desk which makes me want to cry everytime I look at it.. 
Although I have never watched an ice hockey game in my life, I am now the owner of a personalized New York Rangers T-shirt. Why you ask? Because when my Dad goes to NYC, that is what he brings back. Now I'm not saying anything against the T-Shirt (or the NYRangers) as I was pleasantly surprised by it, being a good colour, good fit, generally good. The thing is, it says 'Noodles' on the back. Where this nickname stemmed from I am not sure but I guess its official now! Noodle or no noodle (Say that quickly 5 times!),  I wore it to Stan's birthday party on Saturday night! Was very good fun, I took about 600 photos over the night, and in my opinion, everyone looked gorgeous. So without further ado here are some of the better photos (from a fashion point of view):
 Teebs(my brother who decided he would coordinate with my T-Shirt...), Stan, Maral, Armen, Georgie and Rusheb

Stan having a little pose there and she is wearing:
Cardigan- Vintage
Dress- Dorothy Perkins
Tights- Im not sure...

 Maral and Ellen, Maral is wearing:
Dress- H&M
Tights- Uni-Qlo
Ellen is wearing:
Skirt- Primark
Cardigan- Charity shop
Headband- Charity shop
T-shirt- Topshop
Necklace- Accessorize 

 Me and Ellen, Ellen having a pose. I'm wearing:
T-Shirt- NYR
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Chains- Topshop
Pearls- Spitalfields market
Tights(you cant see them properly anywhere but they are sheer at the top and look like stockings at the bottom)- Topshop

 Maral looking dashing after a Party Popper attack.

 Highly artistic chandelier 
The back of the T-shirt in all it's glory.
So thanks Stan for a great night! Watch this space for more posts hopefully soon!
LB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow Pretty Things and let me know what you think! Leave a url for your blog (if you have one)- I would love to check it out! Thanks so much!