About Me

My photo
Art student and writer with a mildly unhealthy fashion obsession

Saturday, 25 June 2011

I Wanna Be a Rockstar

With the wave of topshop vouchers I recieved for my birthday, I felt the need for a bit of wardrobe diversity. Most of my clothes are floral or "soft" colours so I thought I would go for a biker jacket!

You all know my love of contrast so this does the job very nicely- here is my outfit for today:


It did not get sufficient showing off as I spent the day baking cupcakes for my party tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Another event of the day, do you remember that vintage tea dress I bought in Brighton back in May?
Well I am no longer wearing it for my party but I am wearing it to my friend Vicki's birthday dinner tonight! The thing is, I made...quite a few changes to it after deciding about a week after I bought it that it needed a modern twist, so a lot of hand sewing (the machine wouldnt do the finer details) here it it!


Basically it is shorter, different neckline and Black detailing all round the edges!
The novelty of being able to leave the house without guilt hasnt worn off yet so Im very happy! Stay tuned tomorrow for the unveiling of the party dress....
LB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow Pretty Things and let me know what you think! Leave a url for your blog (if you have one)- I would love to check it out! Thanks so much!