About Me

My photo
Art student and writer with a mildly unhealthy fashion obsession

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my lovely readers! So this is a video I made about a month ago and have since been debating whether to post it or not because... well watch it...but...why not, dont judge me too much! I'm sorry! It covers vintage shopping, Eddie Redmayne (sigh) and other fabulously mundane facts about my life, delivered in a deliciously awkward manner (!) Unanswered questions will be answered in another post I think (I didnt want it to be too long...) Not sure why the quality is so bad either.... Im a bit of a youtube rookie so my apologies for that!
A post of Christmas etc will be coming your way in the very near future so stay tuned!
Let me know what you think of the whole awkward video thing!
Hope you all had great holidays,
LB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please follow Pretty Things and let me know what you think! Leave a url for your blog (if you have one)- I would love to check it out! Thanks so much!